Learn how to use the Bach flower remedies to help both the pets and the people in your life. This course provides a solid foundation in the Bach remedy system and the core principles of working both with animals and people, with a special focus on animal behavior and remedy indications. This program meets the Level 1 requirements.
- Gain detailed information on the seven groups and each of the 38 remedies, including case histories and practical examples for pets and people
- Discuss the basic principles of animal behavior.
- Learn how to use the remedies in everyday situations for our pets, ourselves, friends and family
- Consider the similarities and differences between selecting remedies for pets and people
- Discover the history and philosophy of Dr Edward Bach and of his remedies
How to Enroll:
- Find a Level 1 Pets course being offered near you using the Course Locator and contact the course teacher directly. Alternatively, students who have taken Level 1 may enroll in the Best Practices for Pets course.
Duration: 2 day seminar
12.5 CE hours (NCBTMB, NCCAOM, ANMCB)