Who is Bach Flower Education and the Bach Flower Institute?
We are the international leaders in Bach flower education.
Our founder, Nancy Buono, began writing curriculum for all three levels of the Bach international education program in 1998 and trained every teacher in the US and Canada from 1998 to 2020.
In 2009, we became the first provider internationally to offer online courses for Level 1. And in 2020, when people were struggling with a pandemic and many fears and worries, we again led the way with innovation, creating the Bach Flower Institute to bring live interactive online courses to students across the world to ensure that people could keep learning and sharing Dr Bach’s healing system.
Whether in a local classroom or on the web, we remain committed to education, so that you can learn to find your inner balance and help others to live happier lives with the Bach flower remedies. Our team of dedicated teachers offer you decades of experience in both working with the remedies and sharing their knowledge.
You can meet our teachers here www.bachflowereducation.com/our-teachers.html
We are the education experts on the Bach flower remedies (essences) and have brought the Bach flowers to over 10,000 students in North America.
Who approves the Bach Flower Institute program?
This program is recognized and approved by Bach Flower Education, Living Enrichment
Bach Flower Education is an Approved Continuing Education Provider for NCCAOM, NCBTMB, and ANMCB
- Our teachers have numerous years of teaching and private practice experience as well as extensive
- teacher training for their level/s of expertise
- Practitioner courses are taught by highly qualified teachers, Nancy Buono, Director of Education and Dr Lauren Nappen
- This program is independent from the Bach Centre and from any and all manufacturers of Bach flower remedies/essences
- We teach Dr Bach's system in its true and pure form, as Dr Bach desired
- The only program leading to Bach Flower Certified Practitioner (BFCP™) status
I've already completed a Bach Centre approved Level 1 or 2, can I continue at the next tier in the Bach Flower Institute?
Absolutely! Our goal is to support students who have already received training in alignment with our Practitioner Promise to adhere to the simple methods of selection and practice recommended by Dr Bach.
I'm afraid of the technology. How does an online course work?
We offer courses both live online and live in person.
Online is easy! We have held successful interactive courses online for many years.
You will need:
- A decent internet connection
- A laptop, tablet or computer
- a tech test link for you to verify your connection
- an optional short instructional meeting before your program begins to ensure your comfort in class
Are CE's available?
Yes! Bach Flower Education is an approved Continuing Education Provider for NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Massage), NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork), and ANMCB (American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board).
Can I become a practitioner if I complete all 3 levels of study?
Yes! Dr Bach wanted his complete system to be available to all. We recognize that some students may complete practitioner training to deepen their own knowledge of the remedies for use with friends and family, whereas others may wish to pursue to running a practice and helping clients.
Completion of all 3 tiers of training, including the Practitioner homestudy, leads to a certificate of completion for Practitioner Training, after which you may use the designation Bach Flower Certified Practitioner™ (BFCP.)
What type of support will I receive as a practitioner?
After completion of the Practitioner course and homestudy, you are eligible to join the Bach Flower Practitioner Alliance (BFPA) for a nominal fee. The Alliance was founded by Nancy Buono, the Director of Bach Flower Education, who has been providing practitioner support for practitioners in North America since 2005.
Practitioners in the Alliance agree to adhere to the Practitioner Promise to follow Dr Bach's simple methods for working with the remedies.
- Have access to a private membership website, with support materials, e-newsletters, public talk materials, insurance information and more
- Participate in conference calls/webinars to assist you in developing your skills and your practice
- May utilize the BFPA member logo and other marketing tools
- Receive a map listing on the Bach Flower Education website, which has a very high Google search ranking, to help drive traffic to their practice/website
How do I become a teacher?
We're delighted you want to help share Dr Bach's work with others. Nancy has trained teachers worldwide for decades and offers teacher training for all levels. Details about teacher training will be found on our website later this year.
How do I buy Bach flower products?
We offer special pricing for all students on Bach flower products, as well as Practitioner pricing for members of the Bach Flower Practitioner Alliance. You will receive a student discount code when you enroll in your course.