Nancy Buono is an international educator and consultant on the Bach flower remedies, with over 35 years experience working with clients and the remedies. Nancy received her Bach flower certification in 1983, when she became a member of the National Association of Certified Bach Flower Remedy Counselors. As the North American Director for the Bach International Education Program (BIEP) from 1999-2020, Nancy has designed and written training curriculum for Bach Practitioners. She has also trained Bach teachers from New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela, Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Japan and more, around the world.
Nancy's background includes a degree in Psychology and Education as well as decades of both practical business experience and study of meditation. A pragmatic professional, Nancy is also the mother of 5.
Nancy founded her company, Bach Flower Education (Living Enrichment) in 2005 and provides training and support for Bach teachers and Bach flower practitioners in North America.
Nancy teaches the following courses:
- Web Based Level 1 Distance Learning Program and supervises the Bach Centre Correspondence Distance Learning Program in N America
- Level 2 Advanced Workshop
- Level 3 Practitioner Training
- Best Practices for Pets and their People
- Teacher Training for all Levels 1-3
- Special topics courses for the public and for Practitioners
To find a course or schedule a consultation with Nancy, please visit www.livingenrichment.com