Level 3, Practitioner Training
This course provides training for those who wish to use the remedies professionally or incorporate them into an existing health practice. Successful completion of the course allows you to apply to The Dr Edward Bach Foundation for inclusion in the International Register of Practitioners. Registration is discretionary and governed by a Code of Practice.
• Develop deeper understanding of the subtleties of the remedies
• Heighten personal awareness through experiential and interactive exercises
• Develop and practice listening and consultation skills
• Consider professional standards of practice
• Implement ongoing professional and personal development
Duration: Three and a half day course followed by six months of supervised home study. The home study section of the course addresses both theoretical and practical issues, including client case studies. All work is personally assessed throughout the study period.
Prerequisites: Levels 1 and 2. We also recommend considerable practical experience with the remedies. Enrollment is limited and by application only.
To download an application click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
62 CEU hours including home study