Level 3, Practitioner Training
This course provides training for those who wish to use the remedies in a professional manner or incorporate them into an existing health practice. Successful completion of the course allows you to apply to The Dr Edward Bach Foundation for inclusion in the International Register of Practitioners. Registration is discretionary and governed by a Code of Practice.
• Develop and practice listening and consultation skills
• Consider professional standards of practice
• Implement ongoing professional and personal development
• Develop deeper understanding of the subtleties of the remedies
• Heighten personal awareness through experiential and interactive exercises
Duration: Three and a half day course followed by six months of supervised home study. The home study section of the course addresses both theoretical and practical issues, including client case studies. All work is personally assessed throughout the study period.
Prerequisites: Levels 1 and 2. We also recommend considerable practical experience with the remedies. Enrollment is limited and by application only.
To download an application click here or email email@example.com
CEs available: 22 hours for the onsite section, 40 hours for the homestudy- Continuing Education Units are available for massage therapists (NCBTMB) and PDA's for Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM - onsite class only)
Space available by application only, to download an application, please click here