This Level 1 course is for those who are unable to attend a local onsite level 1 program, enjoy self-paced homestudy, but still would like the option of participating in a classroom setting. This Bach Centre approved Level 1 is a web-based course with a home study component.
The course is comprised of 9 Sections of online homestudy which may be accessed at any time. These sections are comprised of video, exercises, reading from the course books, and other assignments. In addition, from time to time there are optional live web classes where students have the ability to ask questions and interact with each other and the teacher. The course comes with 3 books,The online homestudy may be accessed immediately upon enrollment. This course provides a solid foundation in the remedies and fulfills the Level 1 pre-requisite for other levels of study.
Note: If you are looking for a course which may be taken via postal mail or email, please see the Bach Foundation Distance Learning Program.
Course dates: This course is self paced and open for enrollment at all times.
Course Fee: $375 To enroll in this course, click here
Course books included: The Bach Remedies Workbook, The Bach Flower Remedies Step by Step, and The 38 Bach Flower Remedies
CE units:40 (NCBTMB, NCCAOM) Total study time 40 hours.
What is an online course?
To see what an online distance learning course looks like, you may log in as a guest to the Test course at
- PC or Mac with at least 800x600 screen resolution (To find your screen resolution go to Control Panel, Display, Settings – most computers are well above this setting). (We do not recommend iPads for taking this course as you will have to access Word and PDF files and the iPad is not always compatible.)
- Internet Browser - Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- A steady Internet connection - a broadband connection is best for use of all features
- Computer Speakers so you may hear the presentation
- You may participate by Text Chat with no microphone.