This Level 1 course is for those who are unable to attend a local onsite level 1 program, enjoy self-paced homestudy, but still would like the option of participating in a classroom setting. This Bach Centre approved Level 1 is a web-based course with a home study component.
The course is comprised of 9 Sections of online homestudy which may be accessed at any time. These sections are comprised of video, exercises, reading from the course books, and other assignments. In addition, there are optional live web classes where students have the ability to ask questions and interact with each other and the teacher. The course comes with 3 books,The online homestudy may be accessed immediately upon enrollment. This course provides a solid foundation in the remedies and fulfills the Level 1 pre-requisite for other levels of study.
Students attend the live web class by logging into a secure website. Log-in details are provided upon course enrollment. Note: If you are looking for a course which may be taken via postal mail or email, please see the Bach Foundation Distance Learning Program.
Course dates: This course is now open for enrollment at all times.
Course Fee: $350 To enroll in this course, click here
Course books included: The Bach Remedies Workbook, The Bach Flower Remedies Step by Step, and The 38 Bach Flower Remedies
CE units:40 (NCBTMB) Total study time 40 hours.
What is an online course?
To see what an online distance learning course looks like, you may log in as a guest to the Test course at
In addition to this site, which you may access at any time, we also employ a live webclassroom for our scheduled live meetings. The EmpowerSeminars live web classroom interface is one of the best and simplest to use. It has taken years to develop! To test your computer’s ability participate in our online classes, simply go to
This online tool will diagnose your computer and let you know if there are any actions you would need to take before you could participate in the online class. Feel free to perform this system test before you enroll in the course. By doing the System Test, you will ensure a smooth and problem free online classroom experience.
- PC or Mac with at least 800x600 screen resolution (To find your screen resolution go to Control Panel, Display, Settings – most computers are well above this setting)
- Internet Browser - Netscape, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer 4.0 or later (note: the Google Chrome browser is not yet fully compatible)
- A steady Internet connection, 56K or above - a broadband connection is best for use of all features
- Computer Speakers so you may hear the presentation
- You may participate by Text Chat with no microphone.
- Optional: Computer microphone or headset to participate in the classroom session by voice.A USB headset will give you the best quality sound and is quite inexpensive.