Bach International Education Program
Level One Introductory Seminar
This on-site Level 1 course is offered in numerous locations across North America
To find courses across North America, please see our online calendar
· Become familiar with the indications for each of the 38 flower remedies of Dr. Bach
· Learn how and when to use the essences in everyday life
· Gain insight into the history and philosophy of healing which underpins the system
· Sample a remedy and create your own personal formula
· Learn how to begin assisting others, from infants to the elderly, as well as pets.
This seminar introduces you to Dr. Bach’s philosophy of self-help and simplicity. The program will give detailed information on all 38 flower remedies, including client case studies, and is recommended for those who wish to use the remedies personally or to integrate them into use with clients. It is a prerequisite to BIEP Level 2 and Practitioner Training.
12.5 CE hours (NCBTMB, NCCAOM)
Duration: 2 day seminar
For Level 1 courses taught by Nancy Buono, Director of Education, please click here
for locations and enrollment.
'I found the whole seminar to be excellent.
Loved the Q&A, and the interaction with the group.
'Great seminar, super useful,
learned a huge number of things.
I'm already excited about the next level!'