The Dr Edward Bach Centre's Distance Learning Program
Bach Centre Learning Program
The Distance Learning Program (DLP) is the Bach Centre's introductory level correspondence course. Bach Flower Education at Living Enrichment organizes the course in North America. The program is approved by the Bach Centre. This is a correspondence course; students communicate with their mentor via email or postal mail using a series of five lessons.
The course comes with three set books - The Bach Flower Remedies Step by Step, The Bach Remedies Workbook, and the book The 38 Bach Flower Remedies.
This course provides a solid foundation in the remedies and fulfills the Level 1 pre-requisite for other levels of study. (Note: If you are looking for a web-based course, please see the Level 1 Distance Learning via LiveWeb and Homestudy)
- Learn the indications for all 38 Bach remedies, via examples, case studies and written exercises.
- Study how and when to use the essences in daily life for self, friends, family and clients.
- Gain insight into the history and philosophy of Dr. Edward Bach.
The DLP is comprised of five lessons.
1. First steps - understanding and using Dr Bach's emergency combination, and introduction to the remedies
2. Self-help - making the remedies a part of everyday life
3. Theory - how the remedies work, Dr. Bach’s philosophy of health
4. History – Dr. Bach’s life, discovery of the remedies
5. Helping Others - helping friends select remedies, helping children, helping animals and plants
Duration: 1-3 months home study via distance learning. Please note this course is taken via lessons which are emailed or through the post.
Total study time 40 hours.
Course fee: $395
Continuing Education Credits:
Bach International Education Program, Bach Flower Education is approved as a continuing education provider by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), NCCAOM and ANMCB
40 CEU hours available upon completion)
Required Texts (included in course fee)
- The Bach Remedies Workbook - Stefan Ball
This illustrated Workbook combines games, quizzes and exercises into a complete hands-on course in using the essences, and also introduces the basics of Dr Bach's philosophy of healing.
- Bach Flower Remedies Step by Step - Judy Howard
- The 38 Bach Flower Remedies - a Wigmore Publication
Please be certain to select the mentor who referred you to the course.